Senin, 12 Agustus 2013

UNDERCOVER PART 1

I cannot believe it'll reach 100 views!! do here's the first part

PART 1
"Selena you go to east wing, investigate whats happening there? Is the main target there, cause i cant really see whats going on in this screen" "copy that"

Selenas POV
I was going steady and slow to the east wing, undercovered some pretty loyal chick with a mantel and glasses  -trust me u didnt wanna see me like that-
"i see the target  kelly"
"Take him to a safe place and give him the case"
"Copy that"
I came closer to him and apparently he already knew that i would come so, he came to me and we went to the roof. I gave him the case.
-The case was filled with some sponges with some drugs cover on it, because the one who sent the case is a drug dealer. And we already captured him and made him go to jail. And I was going to make this asshole go to one of the cells too- thanks God he didnt check it and just thanked me.
"Target recieved the case"
"Good job Chloe, now you just have to wait on the car and make ur next move" said kelly.
I rushed to the car check my screen and i see where the case is taken
I followed the targets car, and i ended up to a big junkyard.
I followed him,
"Target is giving the case to someone"
I pressed the police button to call for backup.
"Freeze!! Police!"
they looked at me and just run! As fast as they can.
"OMG its gonna be a hard run work"
I run as fast as i can to reach ‘em, and the polices came, sorround the three of us.
I grabbed them and handcuff them.
"Good job chloeee!! "
"Awh thanks kelly "
"U did a great job chloe" said tim
"Thanks boss" i really appreciate it

I went straight to home after that -maybe i went to buy some mcdonalds but i didnt know, i just didnt remember-
"Well, being a top secret agent is amazingly cool, but im kinda tired with all of this catching bad guys stuffs"
"Well whatcha gonna do?" Kitty reply -kitty is the one that i trust! She can listen to you all day, even though shes kinda slow person but she'll understand u so well, im in love with her-
"i want to take a break, i wanna go somewhere where can i start a new life, like being a florists! I always want to be one someday!"
"leaving ur most wanted job ? Isnt that risky? You always enjoy ur job, and what if you miss your old job?" She replied
"Well i can go back to my old job i guess"
"Youve been wanting this job all of ur life, and when u leave ur job, its gonna be a huge difference. they also will find a replacement for u. Even though you are the best agent, you just cant take a break just that!"
"ugh i know, i feel so tired."
- and now the one i really trust and that understands me so easily just doesn’t understand me at all-

I dont even know what to do know.

Omg. 

WELL, NEEDING 150 VIEWERS HERE!


0 commentos: